How to restore a suspended twitter account - ETRIN WILDCAT

ETRIN WILDCAT

Free Full Books, Games, Musics, Softwares, Utilities etc.

Latest

Home Top Ad

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How to restore a suspended twitter account


Has several times hit my twitter account
suspend. But still right again.

The trick?
very easy to apologize enough
for violating TOS / rules.
When we got suspend immediately wrote
towards the place this link


http://support.twitter.com/forms/general?subtopic=suspended 

Fill in the form on the example =
Regarding                    : Suspended account
Subject                        : account suspended
Description of problem :  " Dear twitter, exposed to suspend my account. and I apologize if I am wrong in using twitter. but I do not understand what the error to my account suspended. help me so that my account could be in use again, Because this account is the account belongs to the Community. thanks very much "
Full name: Etrin
Twitter username: @ ZulqarnainEtrin
Email address: zulqarnainetrin99@gmail.com
Phone number (optional): +628191 xxxx filled also does nothing
Then submit.
or see the picture below:

 
After that you must have in an email reply What our mistakes. we are told reply to acknowledge and stop
from those mistakes. then reply only that we recognize and made a mistake, and will not be do again.

You Should Reply With This =
"Dear twitter, exposed to suspend my account. and I apologize if I am wrong in using twitter. but I do not understand what the error to my account suspended. help me so that my account could be in use again, because this account is the account belongs to the community. thanks very much" 


Twitter username : @ ZulqarnainEtrin
Full name                : Etrin
Email address          : zulqarnainetrin99@gmail.com
 
or see pictures below =
 
  


then wait, usually 1-5 ​​days and our account is now working in the open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment